Springtime provides an array of winter services with the personal and equipment to handle the smallest of projects to the larger storms that occur in central Oregon.
Springtime is the largest snow removal contractor in central Oregon. We pride ourselves with custom tailoring our snow removal practices to meet the particular needs of every client. With a staff of 60 employees and access to 20 subcontractors, Springtime provides timely and thorough snow removal for a variety of clients includingcommercial accounts, HOAs and private residents.
Springtime owns and maintains a broad assortment of equipment with from snow plows, skid steers, tractors, ATVs, snow blowers and walk behind snow removal equipment. Springtime staff can apply environmentally sound chemicals to any roadway, parking lot or sidewalks prior to any snow event to abate any early accumulation. In the event that a storm persists or if the temperatures remain frigid, we rely on a commercial spreader to put down cinders on steep roadways and parking lots.
- Springtime owns its own 2 yard cinder truck in which we use 1/4″ cinders to give traction for stopping and driving in bad conditions.
- After the cinders have been applied we offer cinder cleanup after the event has taken place or in the spring.
- Springtime owns two 550 gallon and one 250 gallon hydro melt application trucks.
- The hydro melt is magnesium chloride which we can apply before and after an event has happened.
- Hydro melt is applied before a storm to prevent the snow from packing down for easier removal, and after or during an event to reduce the amount of snow and break up packed snow and ice.
- Springtime uses granular ice melt that turns into a liquid to help keep walking areas safe and clear of ice.
- Ice melt can be applied to handicap areas and small hills to reduce the amount of ice and for traction purposes.
- We use an environmentally sensitive ice melt to keep your landscape and pets safe.
- Springtime also provides storm damage assistance to help clients recover after a storm has passed. We specialize in mitigating snow melt in areas that are prone to flooding.
- Over the years we have successfully helped both commercial and residential customers recover and prevent further damage to their property and personal possessions.
- Springtime also provides cleanup of any tree debris that might have occurred during any storm event. Our team has the proper equipment to quickly respond to any event and will ensure that the client is safe and secure from further problems.
What’s more festive during the holidays than having your business or home reflecting the spirit of the holidays? Springtime can help you realize your dreams by providing customized lighting installation both the exterior and interior of your businesses or home. We can also help with tree and wreath installation, decorating for the Holiday party and once the festivities have come to a close, we will also take down the lighting and store it for next year.