Join Our Team
Here at Springtime Landscape and Irrigation, we are always looking for talented and motivated people to join our team. Springtime offers health insurance options, 401k retirement plans and paid time off options. Please fill out the form below and we will contact you!
- Construction ForemanJob Title: Construction Foreman
Wage: TBD, based on LCB License, CLT, CDL or other certifications.
Primary Responsibilities: Manage the completion of landscape installation projects.
• Work with manager on hiring, firing, training, and reviewing crew
• Assemble a Installation Crew with the highest quality and production standards for
accomplishing assigned task.
• Work as a team leader by exhibiting superior initiative, attitude, appearance and attendance.
• Perform all primary responsibilities of Laborer I and Laborer II.
• Superior working knowledge of all aspects of irrigation system installation, operation, parts usage
and material selection while in the field.
• Superior working knowledge of proper procedures for operation, maintenance and up-keep
of all construction related equipment.
• Train crews in SOP procedures, keeping with company approved installation practices.
• Superior knowledge of plant material, plant care, and plant orientation.
• Superior knowledge in site preparation and site drainage.
• Must have extensive knowledge in construction of water features and L.V. lighting systems.
• Candidate must be proficient in trouble shooting and resolving irrigation, L.V. lighting, drainage
and water feature problems.
Basic Requirements: Superior initiative, attitude, appearance and attendance are a necessity for this position.
Must be able to complete daily work sheets and time cards accurately and on a timely basis.
Candidate should show initiative and have direction to follow through with assigned task from start
To finish. Must be able to work independently installing irrigation clocks, valves, valve boxes and
Size pipe accordingly. Candidate must be able to reliably estimate water consumption, static
Water pressure in piping systems and calculate (GPM) gallons per minute usage.
Candidate must have excellent working knowledge of the estimating and bidding processes.
Must be able to organize and efficiently utilize a moderate size work force to its maximum
Potential. Must be able to interpret schematics, landscape plans and specifications and relay
that information to fellow employees, sub-contractors, and clientele if necessary. Must be able
to anticipate any and/or all delays or problems while leading specific jobs. Candidate must and will be
accountable for all crew and equipment safety. Employee must have a valid Oregon Drivers License
and be insurable by springtime’s insurance carrier. Springtime encourages continuing education
and Certification. Example LCB License, CLT, CDL etc.
- Maintenance ForemanJob Title: Maintenance Foreman
Wage: TBD with Pesticide license, CLT, and/or other certifications
Primary Responsibilities: Landscape maintenance crew supervisor
• Lead maintenance crew in accomplishing assigned tasks.
• Manage one or two co-workers in the field.
• Work as a team leader for the landscape maintenance crew on all maintenance accounts.
• Accurately track maintenance hours for billing purposes and report those hours to the Maintenance manager. Responsible for quality control on all maintenance accounts.
• Maintain all paper work for the crew and the clientele.
• Obtain valid USDA Oregon Pesticide Applicator’s License and maintain spray records when using any and all chemicals.
• Maintain accounts, clientele and equipment on a top notch basis.
• Maintain, minor repair, and upkeep of small engines and landscape machinery as needed.
• Meet with Production Manager on a daily basis for debriefing.
• Accountable for the safety and welfare of both crew and company equipment and supplies. Perform tailgate meetings weekly with crew.
Basic Requirements: Good initiative, attitude, appearance and attendance are a necessity for this position. Candidate shall show initiative and have direction to lead co-workers and follow through with assigned tasks from start to finish. Employee must be able to identify, fertilize and prune all types of plant material and maintain turf with proper technique. Employee must have a valid Oregon Driver’s License and be able to be insured by Springtime’s insurance carrier. Must be able to perform all paper work with the highest amount of detail. Must have good time management and a good working proficiency with maintenance crew.
- Irrigation Technician Job Title: Irrigation Technician
Primary Responsibilities -
- Utilize extensive knowledge of electricity, hydraulics, controllers, valves, pipe repair and
replacement parts to effectively repair and service irrigation systems.
- Identify faults, troubleshoot and repair all components in an irrigation system.
- Must have knowledge on water feature maintenance and installation.
- Must have knowledge on low voltage lighting maintenance and installation.
- Work alone or as a team to service new installations and existing irrigation systems.
- Must have the ability to become a Certified Back-Flow Tester and LIBDA licensed.
- Must be able to perform all paper work with the highest level of detail
- Must be able to follow schedule set by Manager.
- Carry out irrigation start up, winterization and maintenance as required.
Basic Requirements -
Employee must have valid Oregon Driver's License and be insurable with Springtime Irrigation's insurance carrier. Must be able to work alone, utilize proper time management, have good customer relation skills and be accountable for all aspects of safety in the work place. Employee must be able to follow instructions and carry them out in a timely manner. Employee must be able to get the job done in the most efficient time for Springtime and the customer. Must be trustworthy with company and customer property. Candidate must be able to lift 50 pounds and be able to walk a great amount of distance if necessary. Candidate must be able to pay attention to details while completing assigned tasks from start to finish.
- Spray TechnicianJob Title: Spray Technician
Primary Responsibilities: Landscape maintenance spray tech
- Excel in accomplishing assigned tasks and procure additional work.
- Manage oneself in the field.
- Accurately track hours for billing purposes and report those hours to the manager. Responsible for quality control on all accounts.
- Maintain all paper work for the route and the clientele.
- Have a valid USDA Oregon Pesticide Applicator’s License and maintain spray records when using any and all chemicals.
- Maintain accounts, clientele and equipment on a top notch basis.
- Maintain, minor repair, and upkeep of small engines and landscape machinery as needed.
- Meet with Production Manager on a daily basis for debriefing.
- Accountable for the safety and welfare of company equipment and supplies. Perform tailgate meetings weekly with crew.
Verified Proficiency in: * Pesticide and Insecticide spray license
Basic Requirements: Good initiative, attitude, appearance and attendance are a necessity for this position. Candidate shall show initiative and have direction to be self motivated and follow through with assigned tasks from start to finish. Employee must be able to identify and know what chemicals to use with proper technique. Employee must have a valid Oregon Driver’s License and be able to be insured by Springtime’s insurance carrier. Must be able to perform all paper work with the highest amount of detail. Must have good time management and a good working proficiency with daily work load.
- Maintenance / Construction Landscape EstimatorMaintenance / Construction Landscape Estimator
Springtime Landscape & Irrigation is one of Central Oregon’s premier landscape companies for the residential and commercial community. Our continued growth has created numerous opportunities including the need for this exciting position. The prime candidate will keep up with the current growth of the company while remaining profitable.
Meet with customers and / or managers to estimate landscape maintenance, construction and irrigation projects. Be able to draw a site analysis by hand and redraw in CAD. Produce an estimate based on design in a timely manner. Review with manager’s recapitulation of projects as a team member.
Two (2) years’ experience in estimating, project management preferred
Three (3) years in field experience
Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
Positive collaboration in a team-oriented workplace
Position requires extended work hours and flexibility in scheduling; including evening
or weekend hours as needed.
Demonstrate computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, Google earth required
Clip, Pro-Landscape preferred but will train
Valid driver’s license AND ability to be insured as a driver
The ideal candidate for this position must be experienced in estimating landscape projects by documenting and demonstrating these requirements.
• Be knowledgeable in the process of landscape maintenance and construction estimating.
• Applicant should have knowledge of construction practices to include site prep, hardscape, irrigation, drainage, grading, lighting, water features, planting, and other landscape elements.
• Applicant should be experienced in all aspects of bidding process: able to set appointments and meet with customers, draw a complete site analysis. Accurately read and assess landscape and irrigation plans and specifications, perform computer takeoffs using PRO Landscape and Google earth, with the ability to apply to bidding spreadsheets.
• To accurately assess the labor and equipment demands / tasks involved in a project, being aware of Springtimes operating capabilities to ensure an accurate assessment of the time required to produce the project while also creating Gantt charts for production.
• To be able to work efficiently and effectively in a collaborative environment to produce accurate estimates and proposals while meeting deadlines as required.
• Communicate with the clients, other contractors and design professionals, to pose and answer questions, requests and relay information. Applicant must be able to present bids in a clear and concise manner.
• Applicant must be able to propose solutions to pricing and design issues, offer value engineering opinions and options.
PAY - $17.00 and up DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Benefits and Perks
Full time summer and winter work
Health & Dental Plans offered
PTO – Personal Time off / Vacation
- Construction / Maintenance Manager
Job Title : Construction / Maintenance Manager
Job Description: Highly Skilled in Landscape Construction.
Wage: $16.00 - $22.00 depending upon experience.
□ Order project production files, permits, and locates for each up-coming project
Making sure permits are filled out correctly and turned over to foreman for posting
At job site.
□ Develop all crew bid copies and project information.
□ Procure current prices for all materials used.
□ Create timeline for scheduling projects, labor, and material.
□ Track installation progress and make necessary adjustments to meet deadlines.
□ Recap and job cost projects daily.
□ Review daily time cards.
□ Track billable time, against non-billable time on a daily basis.
□ Schedule equipment for projects and crews. Maintain and up-date equipment board daily.
□ Review production board daily.
□ Organize and implement weekly foreman’s meetings.
□ Organize and implement construction training programs.
□ Organize and implement equipment maintenance, and construction training program.
□ Maintain working Irrigation Inventory and PO system.
□ Help with project take-offs and bidding.
□ Pre & Post project meetings.
□ Work closely with customer to bid, schedule, and implement change orders.
□ Work closely with construction foreman’s to develop time frames for bids and
□ Do a pre-project walkthrough on upcoming projects with designer.
□ Fill in as substitute foreman, equipment operator or irrigation technician.
□ Daily project site visits.
□ Inspect final project for deviations from bid, and conduct final walk through with
Customer and construction foreman.
Basic Requirements: Due to consistent interaction with clientele, the employee must be very personable and have
a minimum of 3 years Landscape Construction / Maintenance experience. Employee should also have
extensive knowledge of landscape and irrigation design techniques and a through knowledge
of the landscape bidding processes. Must have previous experience or be able to quickly
learn CAD (Computer Aided Design) as well as MS Word and Excel
- Small Equipment Service TechnicianSpringtime Irrigation & Landscape is hiring for a Part- time small equipment service technician. Could turn into Full-Time
Duties include (but not limited to):
-Power Wash Equipment
-Service/clean air filters & lube equipment
-Check all units for damage
-Sharpen mower blades
-Assist in shop repairs
-Assist mechanic around shop
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
-Have a valid Oregon driver’s license
-Be willing to work Noon to 7pm and close shop
-Must pass background test
-Must pass drug test
-Forklift certified preferred but not required. We are willing to train and assist in getting you certified.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may fax it to 541-389-3621. You may also come into our office to drop it off and fill out an application.
62990 Plateau Dr Bend, OR 97701
PAY - $12-$17 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE AND CERTS.